Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and/or trademarked unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of SunnyGurl Professional Skincare. SunnyGurl neither warrants nor represents that use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SunnyGurl Professional Skincare.
2. SunnyGurl maintains the Site for your information, education, communication and product sales. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of SunnyGurl.
3. While SunnyGurl uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SunnyGurl Professional Skincare and its agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, promotions, coupons, services, products or other material on the Site.
4. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither SunnyGurl Professional Skincare nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you -AS IS- WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNNYGURL AND OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. SunnyGurl also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SunnyGurl Professional Skincare and its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, partners and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to your violation of this agreement.
6. Any communication or material transmitted by you to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by SunnyGurl or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, re-transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by SunnyGurl. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of SunnyGurl or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SunnyGurl Professional Skincare will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
10. This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. In the event of any action, suit, or proceeding arising from or based upon this agreement brought by SunnyGurl or said party hereto against the other, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorneys’ fees in connection therewith in addition to the costs of such action, suit, or proceeding.